Friday, November 29, 2013

Singularity

Cover Art I read Steven James' book "Placebo" and really enjoyed it, so I was looking forward to getting into another of his novels! The crime drama type books that James writes are the ones I really enjoy. I'm not a big romance fan, but I love a good book that'll keep me on the edge of my seat! Although the genres are fairly different, James' writing style and ease of flow remind me a lot of Randy Singer (Who is one of my favorite authors). He really knows his stuff, and you can tell  a lot of work and research go into his books!
In singularity we get to meet up with Jevin Banks again (who we got to know in James' previous book "Placebo") who's friend is brutally murdered. Banks sets himself to discover the murderer and find justice for his friend!
I really enjoyed this book, it really captured my attention throughout the novel, the story was fast moving and full of twists and turns! Highly recommend!!

No comments: