Saturday, September 30, 2017

The Return




I enjoy Amish fiction, and especially by Suzanne Woods Fisher, so I was very excited to see her book up for review!! It absolutely did not disappoint, this is now my new favourite of her books. I don't often hold onto books I read, too many books and not enough room, so it takes a truly special book for me to consider adding it to my small collection of books that I just can't give up. This book absolutely made the cut, I loved it, it was inspirational, through provoking, it had suspense and surprise throughout it. I truly struggled to put this book down, I could not read it fast enough! The characters were so well written that it was easy to relate to them and emphasize with their situations. I loved reading about Betsy's captivity and the way she found a love for those that took her from her family.
I would 100% recommend this book, its fantastic, and will become a well read favourite!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc."

No comments: