Monday, May 16, 2011

Max on life

I generally enjoy all things Max Lucado he is my absolute favorite non fiction writer, so I was pretty excited to have a chance to review his newest book!


There was a lot about this book that I really did like, I love that he's taken questions from real people and set answers to them. There were quite a few of the questions that I found applied directly to me! (I'm a worrier, lol) However at the same time, because he's covered so much in one book I felt at times that his answers and the scripture he provided didn't go as deep as I've come to expect from him. Lucado usually has fantastic insight into Scripture and with this book I don't think we saw enough of that. For me it was just too much at once, I would have rather seen him cover less questions but with more depth to them.

All in all though, I would have to say I did enjoy this book, and even though I would have liked more I did learn an awful lot! So on that basis, I would totally recommend this book!
 
"Book has been provided courtesy of Thomas Nelson and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.


Available at your favourite bookseller from Thomas Nelson".

No comments: