Monday, October 31, 2016

A Heart Most Certain

A Heart Most Certain

This turned out to be one of my favourite books I've read to date! As I've mentioned numerous times, I absolutely love historical fiction, and when there is a strong female character in it, it is doubly impressive!!
Our main character in the book is Lydia, while she's set to marry into a very influential and rich family she works hard to hide the shame of her family. So Lydia sets out to join the moral society looking to do good (and hopefully impress the mother of the man she plans to marry). Immediately Lydia finds herself facing challenges that she didn't expect, and when one of the city's wealthiest men decline her invitation to contribute to their cause, Lydia takes it upon herself to convince him that the Moral Society is worthy of investment.
Throughout it all though, Lydia finds that she is changing more that the minds she's set out to change, and discovers secrets that place her and others in deep danger!
I immensely enjoyed this book!! It was fantastic, I had such a hard time putting the book down and found myself up well into the  night when the storyline was just too good to walk away from!!
I 100% recommend this!!

Please copy and paste the following notice for all of the books (in it's entirety and without modifying the wording) at the bottom of your review:
"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc."

No comments: