Tuesday, June 21, 2011

New Kid Catastrophes : TJ and the Time Stumblers

Cover: New Kid Catastrophes


When I saw this book up for review I signed up for it quick, it looked the like the perfect book to read with my son (He's 9). I was right!! The book was perfect for his age group/reading abilities and I loved the message and actions of the kids portrayed in the story!
I love that the main character in the story (TJ) is considered "Unpopular" I think it builds character in our children when they can learn from and see the struggles from others. The book was easy to read and quite cute, there were many instances (or accidents/disasters) in the story that at time had my son laughing hysterically.  This is one of those book series that we'll be on the look out for from now on! Highly recommended!

No comments: