Friday, November 29, 2013

A simple Christmas Wish

Cover Art This story, I was on pins throughout most of it! As an adoptive mom, I 100% understood and knew the fear that Rachel felt as she faced loosing her orphaned niece to her in-law's Amish relatives. My heart broke at times as Rachel sacrificed and prepared herself and Holly (her niece) for when they had to separate.
I've read a number of Melody Carlson's Christmas books, and always enjoy the heart warming and moving stories she tends to put out at this time of year. This book was no different, I read the entire book in one sitting (hours of sitting, lol) I just couldn't put it down until I knew if the character's would be ok! Carlson has a way of making her characters come alive and bringing the reader into a relationship with these characters!
A very spellbinding book that will keep your attention through out! I very much recommend this book!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group".
 

No comments: