Thursday, April 16, 2015

Dauntless

Dauntless
I loved this book, any book that sets out to have their main female character portrayed as a strong female right away earns my attention! And this book did more than just that, I found myself engrossed in the story right from beginning to end, it was very hard to put down (I finished it in two sittings, with two very late nights, lol).
Lady Merry Ellison is running from the monarch of her area in an attempt to preserve her life, along with a group of orphans from her village. Together they form their own small group that depends upon thievery as a way to survive.
One thing I immediately appreciated about this book was that every character within the book was portrayed as having value to their group, and every member was taken care of to the best of everyones abilities. I think its such a great message in this book that they value everyone so much! Aside from that, the book is fast paced and full of action, there are plenty of twists to keep our attention, plus the faith of those in the books is clearly made known. The book gives a great message and provides a really enjoyable read!!
I highly recommend "Dauntless" for any kind of reader, the story covers so many genre's that its bound to fit into one you'll enjoy!

Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.

No comments: