Monday, February 29, 2016

Where she belongs

i don't usually enjoy books set in a more modern time, I prefer to read about historical events and the fortitude of the people who fought to make their way. However I will happily make an exception for this book, it was fantastic!!
"Where she belongs" by Johnnie Alexander was in all sincerity, one of those books that I really struggled to put down!! I enjoyed reading about the quiet strength of the main character Shelby Kinkaid, of her struggles through her loss of her husband, of working past her fears, and her journey to finding herself and her place in the world. She was so well written, I found that so many times I could really relate to where she was in her journey! This book wasn't without its surprises and mystery at times, but I think my favorite part was the strength of the character she displayed. I love books about strong women, and appreciate how realistically written the character of Shelby was too!!
I highly recommend!!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc."

No comments: