Monday, February 29, 2016

Beyond the silence

Beyond the silence was absolutely one of my favourite books in the january selections! 
I'm already such a huge fan of Tracey Peterson's writing style, so when I saw that she had paired up with Kimberley Woodhouse to write "Beyond the silence" I was pretty excited to crack that open!!
It was one of those books that really stir up the emotions!! I loved the characters, and the unreasonableness and unkindness of the town members really got me frustrated! (You know it's an amazing book when it stirs up the emotions that much!!)
Lillian Porter was among a few of my favorite characters from the book, I appreciated the style in which she was written and the straightforwardness of her character. With her new adventure not being supported by her grandfather we can see Lillian struggle as she works to not only help the child in her care, but move beyond the rumours and controversy surrounding her employer. 
I very much enjoyed this book and would highly recommend it!!!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc."


No comments: