Friday, August 05, 2016

Sea Rose Lane

Cover Art

Irene Hannon is another author who I've enjoyed reading many times, and as always her books are emotional, thought provoking, entertaining, and an enjoyment to read. I appreciate the thought she puts into her characters, after a while they stop feeling like characters in a book and begin to feel more like friends and family. I love reading her books, I can absolutely lose myself in their pages (to the point that I forget the time, there were many nights where I accidentally read until 1am, this book was that good!)
I especially love that she's put out another book based in Hope Harbor, I loved the initial book of Hope Harbor so to read in that setting again was like visiting a beloved place!
We get to know in this book the characters Eric and BJ, one who's an attorney looking for some quiet and peace to get over a big disappointment and the other the one invading his quiet retreat and transforming it into a B&B.
I adored the quirkiness of the characters in this book, there wasn't this deep fall in love moment with them, but a gradual understanding and acceptance of each other. The dialog was quiet witty and I very much enjoyed their banter. This book was an enjoyment to read, and I would highly recommended it!!
"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc."

No comments: