Monday, November 30, 2009

The Unfinished Gift

I LOVED this book, right from the first page Dan Walsh was able to bring you deeply into the story and keep you there! The story is about a little boy named Patrick who after a series of heartbreaking events ends up having to stay at the home of his estranged Grandfather.  After many mishaps and mistakes we see a true relationship begin to form.
This was one of those books that I couldn't put down until I finished it. Walsh's book was well written and heart warming, perfect for the holiday season! I honestly have no criticisms of this book, this is one that I will be recommending to my friends and family as one of the 'must have' holiday books this year!


* Available now at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group!

No comments: