Sunday, May 30, 2010

This fine life

I love Love LOVE historical novels, I love hearing about the different activities and attitudes of the days past. So this novel really got my interest. Not only that, but as a Pastor's wife, i could really relate to the main character Mariette's struggles to really fit into the 'role' of a PW.
This book was so well written that i found myself at times getting angry at the character in the book, lol. The story really flowed nicely and the characters were quite believable in their roles.
This book took me through many ranges of emotions, with their struggles and triumphs, their joys and sorrows. I really highly recommend this book for anyone, it has such a great flow that i think even though who don't normall enjoy reading will enjoy this book!


Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group

No comments: