Saturday, July 31, 2010

Back on Murder

I generally enjoy the murder mystery type books, that are full of suspense and intrigue, so I had big hopes for this book. At first a was a wee bit disappointed as it took a bit to really get "into" the story, but I'm glad to say that after a few chapters I found myself pretty hooked!
The book is based on Roland march a worn down detective who's disillusioned and cynical. After being passed around on different jobs in different departments he finally lands a case that could pivot him back to the top.
I did enjoy the story, although it started slow, it's well worth it to keep going. You're going to end with an awfully exciting and good story!
I'd recommend this to anyone who's a fan of crime novels or suspense novels, this will be right up their ally!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.


Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group".

No comments: