Saturday, July 31, 2010

Perfectly Dateless

I'm not a big fan of the cutsie romance novels, so I don't as a rule enjoy them very much, nor do I generally read them. I did though enjoy "Perfectly Dateless" and would probably recommend this book to those who enjoy that genre.
The story is about Daisy Crispin and her attempts to find a date (and a way to actually date that boy, lol). If being a teenager isn't hard enough already, imagine also having to wear home made clothing, being socially awkward, and not being allowed to go on dates, or even talk to boys.
This was a very cute book, i did enjoy how witty Daisy comes across in the story, and the hilarious situations she finds herself in.
I would more recommend this book for a younger adult/teen, but it is well written enough that I think most people would enjoy it!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.


Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group".

No comments: