Tuesday, January 31, 2012

7 money rules for life

7 Money Rules for Life, Mary Hunt, 978-0-8007-2112-1

Like I've said many times, I'm not into "self-help" books (or anything like them) so again, I was weary and on my guard when starting to read this book.
However, I did find her book to be very thought provoking, and a lot of what Mary Hunt said regarding how we spend our money/budgeting made a lot of sense.
I think the biggest thing I took away from this (or the thing that stood out the most for me) was her section on managing credit. Not only did I read this book to review, but after my husband saw it he started reading it as well. Both of us learned so much from the book and are already starting to put it into practice in our own finances!
I 100% recommend this to absolutely everyone!!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group".
  

No comments: