Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Rose of Winslow Street

Rose of Winslow Street, The, Elizabeth Camden, 978-0-7642-0895-9

This is my first time reading a book by Elizabeth Camden, and I have to say I was happy to see such a great book! I loved The whole idea of this story and I thought it was presented quite nicely.
The book focuses mainly on the Character Libby Sawyer who lives alone with her inventor father, they have a precarious relationship because of Libby's disabilities, so though she is quite brilliant in her own way, her father isn't able to see it. In the midst of their already topsy-turvy life Libby and her father find themselves battling to save their home  Though she faces a great loss, and has quite a struggle she shows the goodness of her character by helping those in need, despite what has been done to her. I think out of all of the book, this was my favorite part, and something I hope all Camden's readers take to heart. The characters in the book were believable and had a lot of depth to them, which I appreciated. All in all, I thought this was a fantastic book and am sure that it will be a book that I will read again and again!
I highly recommend this book!!


"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group
". 

No comments: