Thursday, October 31, 2013

An Untamed heart

Cover Art
I've read many books by Lauraine Snelling, so throughout the book I kept feeling like I knew the characters, and already understood in some ways their life styles as well.
This book, I enjoyed the read, but it was so sad at times. (Not that that takes away from it, its one of my favorite books this month) For the main character to be so young and to deal with so much heartbreak, it gives you an empathy for her.
Ingeborg struggles to find her niche at home, she desires to be a midwife like her mother, but feels held back by her as well, and her heart longs for the summer months she can spend in the mountains. During their mountain times, Ingeborg meets and falls for a young man badly hurt on the mountain. As the story develops we can see a love develop between the characters as well. Its a heart warming story with a rather surprising ending. I highly recommend this book!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group".
 

No comments: