Saturday, February 01, 2014

No One to Trust

Cover Art

I am quickly becoming a huge fan of Lynette Eason and her mystery/crime novels! Although I did find the main character Summer a bit flighty at times, I also found her fairly endearing and very smart. I like it when authors don't take the well traveled (and insulting) route of making their main female characters weak and oblivious/less than intelligent! Eason has a style of writing that really does keep my attention and keep me glued to the book till the very last page.  While there were a lot of twists within the book, Eason managed to present a clear path still that didn't confuse the reader! The story line was mysterious but clear and easy to follow. Her characters we well developed and interesting as well!
All in all, I'd recommend this book, it was a pretty great read and truly had me glued till the last page!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.  Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group". 

No comments: