Saturday, February 01, 2014

Today is the Day

Cover Art

I really enjoyed and gained a lot from reading Bil Cornelius' book "Today is the Day", his type of book is actually one I tend to stay away from, so I was quite surprised to have enjoyed it as much as I did!! I find a lot of these "Grasping your God given dreams" books to be fairly unrealistic, or mostly hype with very little substance. I was though, pleasantly surprised to find that Cornelius' book was actually full of practical and truly Biblical processes and ideas that bring you steps closer to fulfilling what God has set you aside to do. The way he presented the straightforward steps, (goal setting, focusing, developing talents, prayer) was very practical and very realistic. I found I was easily able to follow what he was saying, and could easily see how it applied to my own life.
In all, I would highly recommend this book, especially if you've got a dream that God has planted in you that has yet to come to fruition. This book gives great steps to completing these dreams!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. Available at your favourite bookseller from BakerBooks, a division of Baker Publishing Group". 

No comments: