Monday, March 31, 2014

A Heart's Rebellion

Cover Art
Because apparently this is the month of my obliviousness, I did not catch on till half way through that this was a sequel to the book "Moonlight Masquerade"! I was so excited to see the familiar characters in the book, and catch up on what they're doing!
I am quickly becoming a big fan of Ruth Axtell and her books! As true to her other books, "A heart's rebellion" was very well written, easy to follow and a great story!
I loved getting to know Jessamine better (after having only been slightly introduced to her in "Moonlight Masquerade") and seeing/understanding the effect of Rees "breaking up" with her. as we travelled through the story, you could see the heart of Jessamine and could understand (even if you didn't agree) with the choices she made. This story had my up late at night, I could hardly stand to put the book down until the last page! It was so well written and had such a great flow!!
It was such a great book, I highly recommend it!!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. 
Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group". 

No comments: