Wednesday, June 18, 2014

One Perfect Spring

One Perfect Spring

I've enjoyed Irene Hannon's suspense/cop style books for a while, so I was pretty interested to see how she would do with a romance type story. I have to say, she seems to be extremely talented in every genre! I really liked this book, I loved the plot of the story and how she brought the main characters together through one small child's letter.
The book was very well written and extremely difficult to put down! I loved reading about Claire's independent spirit, her ability and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done! I also really liked seeing keith's depth of character develop throughout the story. We see him evolve from a workaholic into someone who wants more out of life. It was a great story to get into and a very enjoyable read!
I highly recommend it!!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. 
Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group". 

No comments: