Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Until I found you

Cover Art
I'm not a big fan of the romance genre, but I do still enjoy a well written book, so this novel by Victoria Bylin was a very enjoyable read! It had just the right amount of conflict and suspense to make it interesting, but not so much so that it became an unrealistic story. I really found myself liking the writing style of Bylin's, she's got a really great flow to her book that just kept the pages really flowing for me! The story wasn't hard to follow and Bylin gave enough information/knowledge about the characters that it was easy to connect with them emotionally. In this book we're introduced to Kate and Nick, Nick is a new Christian who's walk away from a rougher lifestyle and is working hard to become the man God has called him to be. Kate is a former believer who isn't too sure that God hears her or is even there. As their paths cross in a dangerous moment both find themselves drawn to one another and conflicted as well.
All in all, this was a pretty great book and one I'd recommend especially if you're a fan of the romance genre!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. 
Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group"

No comments: