Monday, October 06, 2014

Have a Happy Family by Friday



I read Dr. Kevin Leman's book "Have a new Kid by Friday" and found it had some pretty good insights, so while I'm not normally into these kinds of book (Self-help-ish) I was fairly certain I was going to enjoy and benefit from this one anyway!
I love that the book starts off by pointing out the importance of each family member and their role in the family. Its sometimes disappointing to read these types of books and have them almost brush aside the importance of everyone but the "head" of the household.
I felt that Dr. Leman gave many practical tools to every member within a household, that allowed them to be heard and to hear from others.
I love that Dr. Leman also included his own personal experiences and insights into what helps to communicate to family members, and how to maintain a good attitude and behaviors no matter the situation.
I would highly recommend this book to anyone who would have issues with their families, or anyone who's in a family at all

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. 
Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group". 

No comments: