Tuesday, December 02, 2014

The Patmos Deception

The Patmos Deception by Davis Bunn
I really enjoyed this book, it was fairly fast paced and really held my attention throughout the entire story. Plus I love that Davis Bunn gave the backgrounds of all the characters, that you got to meet them all before their interaction together happened. It really made the characters seem more real!
Each of the Characters, Nicolas, Carey, and Demitri all were very likable characters, and were kept realistic, which I really appreciated! There's nothing that gets me to dislike a character more than when an author tries to write them in as unrealistically perfect/good. Each of the characters have flaws, failures, and trials that they are facing (Even before the story gets really exciting!) that really make the characters feel more real! I really appreciated that!
In all I think this was a fantastic book, the flow was great and kept me with my nose in the book long past when I should have been putting it down! The story was very well written and well developed,
in all, I would highly recommend this book!

No comments: