Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Sins of the Past

Sins of the Past

I was really looking forward to reading "Sins of the Past" All of the authors of the book are among some of my absolute favorites, so I had some big expectations for this book! And it absolutely did not disappoint, while I'm not a huge fan of romance books, I love the Suspense genre and this collection of Novellas kept my attention throughout the book. I think the only thing I didn't love about this book was that I wish it had been longer!
With each story within the novella there is a surprising amount of depth especially considering that there is less of the story then we would usually see from these authors! My favorite novella within the book I have to say is Lynette Eason's "Blackout" With her character of Macy Adams, who I thought was a fantastic Character! I love that the main character in Eason's story isn't someone who lived a perfect life, but has made some big mistakes. I love that she (Macy) is so relate-able to so many people.
However while It was my favorite within the Novella, I need to point out that the other stories are just as good, and the whole book is well worth the read!!
I Highly Recommend!!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc."

No comments: