Monday, February 22, 2010

"A Mom's ultimate book of lists"

Seriously, I don't think I've ever loved a book like I love this one. Michelle LaRowe has compiled an amazing amount of lists that as a mother, I find myself going back to constantly!
"A mom's ultimate book of lists" has lists and information dealing straight from pregnancy to childhood and beyond. LaRowe doesn't just stick to information and lists deal with the children though, there is also plenty of great suggestions for the rest of the family as well! One of my favorite (chapters/contents?) in the book is the section of the Virtuous Wife. LaRowe really modernizes the list that the Bible gives us and makes it easier to apply to lives now days.
LaRowe however doesn't just stick to teaching only the Bible basics and such, but also includes many lists and information on common childhood illnesses, allergies, etc...
This is a book I know I'll be coming back to often, and recommending to all parents!

No comments: