Friday, March 05, 2010

The story of Easter

I loved the simplicty and straightforwardness (is that even a word? lol) of this book. As someone who works with children I was so excited to review this, and knew that the kids would love it too!
The day we got it in the mail the children (I have a day home) I was watching all gathered around once they saw it was a children's book. For the most part the book really kept their attention, and they very much liked looking at the pictures in the book. I found towards the end their attention started to waiver a bit, but then again, the kids were in the 2-3 year old range, so i suspect that the book may have been a little over their heads for the most part. However I loved this book as well, and it'll be keeping a place on the family book shelf for years to come!
I highly recommend this especially for people with young children, a great tool in teaching them the Gospel!

No comments: