Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Damascus Way

Damascus Way, The, Davis Bunn and Janette Oke, 978-0-7642-0866-9

After reading the second book in the series I was so excited to see the latest book in the "Acts of faith" series! I loved "the hidden flame" so I was beyond excited to dive on into this book, and it held quite true to what I've come to expect from Janette Oke and Davis Bunn. The story was well written and very thought provoking. This is one of the few works of fiction that I find effects my Christian walk. Throughout reading the book I really felt challenged to adapt a more Christ-like attitude in my daily dealings. I loved the quiet strength and faith of both Julia (The main character) and Abigail (who we met in the previous book).
This is one of those books that even if you miss reading the first couple, and start with the third, you don't really feel like you're missing part of the story.
I would fully recommend this book!


"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.


Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group".

No comments: