Sunday, January 30, 2011

Fatal Judgment

Fatal Judgment, Irene Hannon, 978-0-8007-3456-5
I'm not a horribly huge Crime-drama fan, I tend to lean more towards historical fiction. However I very much like the Guardians of Justice series by Irene Hannon, having read the previous book "In harms way" I was rather excited to see another book by Hannon available! Much like the last book this one did not disappoint! We're introduced to Liz Michaels a federal court judge who's sister is brutally murdered. As she goes into protective custody U.S. Marshal Jake Taylor and his team race to try and find the murderer before he tries to finish off the job. This book was full of twists and turns and kept me on the edge of my seat straight until the end!
I 100% recommend this book!



"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.


Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group".

2 comments:

Coranne said...

hey there- I read your blog as often as you post... I just had a random question for you, if you get a chance. I review for bethany house too- but I haven't gotten any offers to review from them since October- is it just me?

Thanks!

Amanda

http://coranne.livejournal.com

Tracy! said...

I get my bethany house books through graf-martin, is that who you go through? I'm still getting them monthly, perhaps you should send them an email?