Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Heart Most Worthy

I love Siri Mitchell's books, The first one I read was "She walks in beauty" and absolutely fell in love witht he book! So I was so excited to have the opportunity to review another of her books! First off, I need to start by saying this book was nothing what I expected it to be! I had expected this book to be much the same style as the last book. However (and its a good however!) this book read compeletly differently, the characters and settings were completely opposite of what the last book had! A few times I had to check back and really see if it was by the same author! That said though, the one way that both these books were compariable, is in how absolutely wonderful they were. The book was well written and held my attention from the first sentence to the very last page.
Mostly the book focuses on Madame Forza's gown shop where she has three young ladies working for her. Throughout the book we follow the lives of these ladies and their struggles (which are neumerous) and their joys. It was a really unique book that flowed nicely together! Even though there were three different stories being told in one book, they worked well together and complimented each other wonderfully! I completely will recommend this book to anyone and everyone!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group".

No comments: