Saturday, April 30, 2011

Love amid the Ashes

Love Amid the Ashes, Mesu Andrews, 978-0-8007-3407-7



First off I need to say how very much I enjoyed this book, it was beyond wonderful! And one of the things I appreciate about it the most was that the book gave me a new perspective on a Biblical story that I hadn't looked at before!  (tricked me into learning something when I just thought I was enjoying a wonderful book! lol) I loved hearing about the story of Job from a different perspective!
Mesu Andrews stuck very close to the Biblical story, (meaning there weren't any theological/crazy add ons) while producing an absolutely breath-taking, suspenseful, and thoughtful read!
In this book we're looking at the story of Job through the eyes of Dinah, we read about the struggles of not only Job, but of his wife, remaining family, and friends.
You need to read this book, you'll fall in love with it!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.


Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group".

No comments: