Sunday, July 31, 2011

My Life and Lesser catastrophes

My Life and Lesser Catastrophes, Christina Schofield, 978-0-8007-9511-5

I'd actually heard about this book before I received it to review, so I was very excited to see this in my review pile!
The book fully lived up to my expectations, Christina Schofield's struggles, and her ability to maintain her faith through these trials really blew me away! Even when facing some really horrific circumstances she was able to trust and look to God to be her strength and hope. This book was very encouraging to me and really spoke to me in my own walk. (not that I've faced anything close to what she did, but it put me to shame to see her level of faith in the big things, when the small things get me quaking!) 
I loved this book and it will be one I'll be recommending to the rest of my church! I enjoyed and learned so much from the spiritual journey that Christina takes us on!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. 
Available at your favourite bookseller from Chosen, a division of Baker Publishing Group".








No comments: