Sunday, July 31, 2011

Pattern of Wounds

Pattern of Wounds, J. Mark Bertrand, 978-0-7642-0638-2
One of my favorite things when reviewing is getting to read a sequel to books I've review previously, so I was quite happy to see a new Roland march Mystery up for review!
I enjoyed the last book very much so I had some high expectations for this one as well! I'm glad to say that this didn't disappoint at all! The book was full of twists and turns and kept me on the edge of my seat till the last page! 
The story focuses on Roland March's attempt to try and find what appears to be a serial killer, not only that but one who he (thought) he had sent away long ago! As he struggles to find out if the killer is a copy cat or if he sent the wrong man to prison March is taunted by the killer.
This really was an enjoyable read, the story moved well and was very well written! I highly recommend it!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. 
Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group". 
 









No comments: