Friday, September 30, 2011

Have a new teenager by friday



 Have a New Teenager by Friday, Dr. Kevin Leman, 978-0-8007-2021-6

I don't have a teenager but boy did I find this book helpful!!! I have a 9 year old son and some days I think he's aged a few years and straight into the the whole teenage attitude!
Dr. Leman gave so many  useful insights and tool to connect to your kids and begin to get them to see the need and use for showing respect. I loved so much of what was written, I found most was just common sense that although we "should" know it, we tend to forget! I loved how willing he was to just be forthright and completely unshy about getting into the really gritty areas of parenting!
I enjoyed this book and once I finished reading it I handed it straight over to my husband, lol, it had some great advice for how parents are treating each other as well as their children!!
I very much recommend this book!!!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.


Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group".

No comments: