Friday, September 30, 2011

Wings of a dream

Wings of a Dream, Anne Mateer, 978-0-7642-0903-1

I LOVED this book, I love historical books so I was qutie eager to be reading this one as well! The book had a great flow, and enough suspense and twist that it kept me quite entertained right to the end.
the book focuses on Rebekah Hendricks, when Rebekah learns of her aunt falling ill she sets out to take care of her for a short while. When she gets there she's suprised to find that her aunt is caring for a group of children who's father is away in war and who's mother passed away. Rebekah takes on the responsibility of caring for the children until their father is home and begins to settle in to the little family.
I really enjoyed this book, while it had some romance aspects to it, it wasn't overly in there and it wasn't corny either so I vey much liked reading this! I highly HIGHLY recommend it!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.


Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group".

No comments: