Saturday, August 31, 2013

The spiritual danger of doing good

Cover Art

I wasn't too sure about this book, from looking at the title I was a little hesitant to buy too quickly into what Greer and Haggard were going to say!
However I was quite pleasantly surprised to see that more times than not I agreed with what was being said in the book.
I appreciated so much what Greer had to say in regards to be careful and mindful of your relationships. As a pastor's wife I've seen so many families in ministry who strive to minister to others, yet allow things on their homefront to fall apart. I appreciated Greer's practical response to these kind of situations, he used both humor and personal examples throughout the book to get these lessons across. I found the book to be full of common sense that is applicable to so many aspects of our lives.
I am highly recommending this book for my husband to share with other in leadership within our church!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group".
 




No comments: