Saturday, August 31, 2013

Welcome to last chance

Cover Art


This is the first book I've read by Cathleen Armstrong and I was looking forward to reading a book by an author I haven't read before! Right away from the beginning of the book I was quite intrigued about this story and by Lainie's history as well! I have to say, this was quite the book! It took me only a couple of days to get through it, the story was so good that I really struggled to put it down!
In this book we're introduced to Lainie who is running from her past and happens to end up in Last Chance, New Mexico after experiencing some car troubles. As someone who's trying to keep a low profile, Lainie really struggles to adjust to being in a small town, with people who notice everything! As time goes on Lainie finds herself drawn into this small town life, and into the life of its residents.
I truly enjoyed this book, and very much would recommend it to anyone! Its a wonderful story!!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group".
 




No comments: