Friday, November 07, 2014

At Bluebonnet Lake

Cover Art

To be perfectly honest, I'm not generally a huge fan of romances, they just don't suit my personality. However with that said, I've over the years found some books that in spite of their romance genre, are actually quite good! This book, "At Bluebonnet Lake" was one of those books, while I didn't think I'd enjoy it much, I was quite surprised to have really enjoyed and engrossed myself in this novel!
Kate (the main character) gets pulled into a trip by her grandmother to visit a place meaningful to her and her late husband. As she (kate) spends time with her grandmother she starts running across Greg, the handyman of the park, and is surprised to find herself attracted to him.
This was a good book, a cute story and a welcome break in the day. If you're into romances, I imagine you'll really love this book. Even the non romance lovers would find this book enjoyable!!

*Please copy and paste the following notice for all of the books (in it's entirety and without modifying the wording) at the bottom of your review:
 
"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc." 

No comments: