Thursday, September 24, 2015

Trial run

Trial Run

Pretty much any book that isn't a corny romance book, is an awesome book to me, so when I saw "Trial Run" with my review choices, I thought it would be a neat book to read through, although it is a bit outside my regular genre! (Plus I love that its the kind of book I can pass on to my husband who would be interested in it too!)
I really did enjoy the story, and by the end of the book was hard put to set it down! I did however in the beginning find it a little hard to follow, though since its not the regular genre I usually read, I think the fault of the confusion may lay much more on my end then the author's!
The book was fast paced and quite intelligent, as I got to know the characters I really began enjoying reading about them. Thomas Locke wrote in such a way that the characters, while some were of different backgrounds, were still quite relatable , and I really love it when a book can do that!
I'm not going to go into too much of what the book is about, (mostly since the science, or idea of out of body travel and transcending time and space is a little out of my knowledge, lol) But I will say that I think regardless of what kind of genre you like reading, "Trial Run" will be a great investment for your library, and I think will appeal to both male and female readers!!

Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.

No comments: