Thursday, September 24, 2015

Wild in the Hollow

Wild in the Hollow

Reading this book was like finding someone who is a kindred soul, who understands that our lives can (and in honesty) tend to hit some pretty big bumps. There was a lot of freedom found in reading about Amber Haines' struggles and things that she had to overcome, there was such honesty and authenticity within the pages of her book, and a vulnerability that invited the reader to take that dive of believing God to take your broken self and give you healing and wholeness! This book spoke to my heart in such a powerful way, and has left me completely changed from the person I was when I started it. I love Amber Haines message of freedom and forgiveness. There was regret without shame in the pages, she embraced her life and her mistakes, and invited the reader to Come before God just as they are, that they don't need perfection before seeking the Father.
I adored this book, and will be recommending it to everyone I know!!

Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.



No comments: