Wednesday, January 31, 2018

A dangerous legacy





I’ve read a number of Elizabeth Camden’s books and immensely enjoyed them so I was thrilled to be able to review “A dangerous legacy” I knew a great read would be coming my way!!
And true to form Camden wrote an intelligent and strong book with a formidable female character that not only showed tenacity but also grace. I love reading about strong women and found this book to be a really fantastic read!
Lucy Drake is a valuable asset to the associated press news agency with her strong skills and talents in Morse code, along with working a job she loves she is also facing immense struggles and troubles with her familial situation. Fighting in court against some scrupulously dishonest  and dangerous relatives while at the same time developing a friendship with her biggest rival in the news business we are whipped through a story of suspense, danger, and through it all faith and grace.
I truly enjoyed this book and would highly recommend it!!




"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc."

No comments: