Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Where we belong



I absolutely loved this book, I found the characters extremely easy to relate to, I enjoyed their adventures and witty antics, and in all, struggled to put this book down! I enjoyed it so much that I was sad to have finished it, I wish the story could have kept going on!!
In “Where we belong” we meet Flora and Rebecca, sisters who both have a strong moral compass and sense of adventure! As they struggle to figure out where God would lead them with both their blessings and their talents, we the readers are treated to witty banter and a slew of knowledge! I loved reading of both their willingness to seek out God, and right the wrongs of their city. I loves the format of the book that we got to experience the story through every characters eyes, it really made for a well rounded story!!

I loved and would highly recommend this book!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc."

No comments: