Wednesday, January 31, 2018

The house on Foster hill


Jaime Jo Wright is a new author to me, and while I love a good suspense book, murder mystery types usually leave me a bit bored and Unentertained. However I was very pleasantly surprised to find myself immensely enjoying this book! It was so well written and well thought out! In my reading experience Christian mysteries tend to be fairly subdued and tedious, but this book has me struggling to stop reading, I was absolutely captivated until the very end! I will absolutely be looking for more from this author!!
Struggling to get past the unexpected death of her husband Kaine decides she needs a new start in a new place and chooses to buy a home in same town that her grandfather resided in. As she arrives and finds the home (that she purchased sight unseen!) in disrepair and dishevellment she questions the choices she’s made in moving, and as she learns about the house’s past she begins to find herself in a state of danger as well. 
This book was an absolute page turner, I would definitely recommend it!!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc."

No comments: