Wednesday, January 31, 2018

A Plain Leaving



It’s no secret I’m a huge fan of Amish fiction, I love reading the differences and similarities that these women have compared to my life! And since I’ve read a few of Leslie Gould’s books and loved them, I knew I would be enjoying this book as well!!
In “a plain leaving” we meet Jessica Bachmann, after having faced struggles and opposition from both her bishop and family Jessica makes the choice to leave for the English world. While living away, Jessic finds out that her father has died, as she heads home to bury him, she also walks head on into both heartache and hope. As  she learns about her history and the struggles of her ancestors, she starts to find the answers to her own struggles.

I really enjoyed this book, it was well written and easy to read, there was a great flow to it that really kept me hooked throughout the entire story!!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc."

No comments: