Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A hopeful Heart

I 100% loved this book, it was such a fantastic and charming read. I really enjoyed reading the struggles and triumphs of the main character Tressa and the other brides as well. I have a huge liking of any historical fiction, so this book was right up my alley.
I thought the book had a great message (and a clever walk through of the gospel) within it, and felt that this story would be well received by anyone!! The plot and characters were (In my mind at least, lol) very realistic and engaging. I felt like i was right there along with them!!!
Great book and one I'll be recommending to a number of people!!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-martin Communications Inc. Available now at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group."

No comments: