Friday, June 25, 2010

Out of the spin cycle (Devotions to lighten your mother load)

I love this book, I love it So much. I can't even begin to explain how much of a difference reading this book has made in my walk with Christ. I especially loved the section titled "The cannibalization of me" this little devotion spoke loads to me. Everything she mentioned fit right in with where I am in life!
This devotional had really revived my spiritual life and gotten me back into the Scriptures again. Hatmaker gives some great insight in her book with practical and insightful ways to get into a deeper relationship with God and to really find who you are in Him as well.
This book I think will benefit any woman, whether she is a mother or not. There's so much spiritual truth in it, that you can't read it without reviving your spiritual life!! I highly recommend this book!!


"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, inc. Available now at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group."

No comments: