Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Maid to Match

To be honest, when i saw the book upon receiving the package, i really didn't have very high hopes for it. I tend to stay away from the mushy love story kind of books that tend to get a bit corny and unrealistic. I'm SO glad to find that this book was not like that!! (That'll teach me for judging a book by its cover!)
Out of all the books i recieived this is one of my favorites. I loved reading about Tillie Reese and the struggles she had between choosing her job/family and finding love. I thought that the plots and Characters we all quite well laid out and very realistic. I'm crossing my fingers on this one and hoping the author comes out with a sequal to it! I keep thinking back to the story and wondering how their lives continued on after the book was finished!
100% recommend this book!!

No comments: