Friday, June 25, 2010

Momology

I was a little weary about reading this book, I'm not normally into the "how to raise your child" books that seem to be out there. Most seem unrealistic or corny, and tend to be on the sanctimonious side. I was thrilled however to discover that this book is Nothing like that! I loved especially the section that Radic included that compared a mother's parenting style to Psalm 139. Its such a unique yet practical comparison!
I found that the book Momology was full of great info that was quite practical and have already started to implement the ideas that the author presented! I also loved reading about the real life stories she included, it really helped me to apply the points she was making to my own life.
I would highly recommend this book to any mom, whether your a brand new one, or well seasoned! This book will  and has become a great guide that i foresee myself reading many times over as my child grows!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. Available now at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group."

No comments: