Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Amish Proverbs

Its so hard to pick just one of the proverbs as my favorite here, so I just HAVE to post two! (It took a lot but i dwindled the quote from a large list, to just 2, lol)
"Faith is the bridge over which we can cross all the unknown waters of tomorrow"
and
"You can't stumble when you are on your knees".
I can't say in my family we had a lot of good proverbs like this one, lol, there is actually only one I can recall my mother repeatedly saying to me. "Don't put money (coins) in your mouth, you don't know if someone might have had them in their pocked and peed on them." (yeah, as you can tell, we were full of class, lol)
I do just have to put a little review here saying how much I loved this book and all the photographs in it, a very lovely gift book!!!

No comments: