Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The reluctant entertainer

I really loved this book, I'm a really girly-girl type of person so the whole cooking and table setting stuff is right up my alley. I am  however quite busy and have a hard time getting together a really great setting for company, so i absolutely loved how this book set out some great ideas! I also really loved the recipes they gave in the book, there are a couple there that have become favorites in my house already!
I love too that this book is acknowledging the (many times forgotten or under appreciated) God given gift of hospitality! This book in  a way free's us from the idea that we can only be hospitable and open our homes when we have things worked out perfectly, she (the author) shows us that the idea of entertaining isn't in having a perfect meal or setting, but in building relationships!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.


Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group".

No comments: